We provide an array of specialized services to help improve our clients’ quality of life, as well as COVID-19 health screening services to assist organizations in keeping their staff safe. Our skilled, compassionate team of healthcare professionals support a wide range of healthcare needs, including:
- In-home personal support services for clients with physical disabilities and/or mental impairments
- Rehabilitation for cognitive and social functions
- Life skills for clients who have suffered traumatic brain injuries
- All aspects and tasks associated with senior care, whether it’s in-home or in a nursing facility
- Personalized quality care from our Registered Practical Nurses and Registered Nurses
- COVID-19 screenings for organizations, companies and private events
Health and safety are of the utmost importance to our staff. We follow the latest COVID-19 safety protocols and ensure all our employees have timely negative rapid tests before entering any residence or institution.
Our staff are extremely responsive and understand the urgency of care. Our services are available seven days a week (24 hours a day) to ensure our clients have the support they need.